A guest posting for Expat+Harem!

This is one of my in-between postings. Wanted to share with you that I recycled one of my most popular blog posts. There is nothing wrong with recycling, right?

Anyway, as I was getting excited about appearing on expat-Harem, a crazy and hateful comment arrived- isn't this a funny coincidence?- for the very same posting.

(Check the comments section, quite fascinating how many sad and angry people there are in this world)

But I am still thrilled to be given this opportunity to introduce scary azeri in expat+harem and hope to write more stuff for them in the future. If you have not seen their site yet, do check it out.

Comments

  1. It's amazing how much anger some people can have inside!
    I'll read you in Expat+Harem.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That post about smiles was the first one I read from your blog... thanks to GVO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Gabriela.. One more coincidence, eh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts